Wednesdays (7.5 hrs) -
This tour includes two excursions within O le Pupu Pu’e, Samoa’s largest national park and a visit to the Aganoa Black Sand Beach - all just across the island from Apia.
We begin with an 800m walk through beautiful tropical rainforest to the amazing Ma Tree with its buttress roots that extend out for metres in all directions. Next is the day’s highlight walk to the Lava Sea Cliffs . Step back in time and visit the raw beauty of ancient and spectacular volcanic action in the form of sea cliffs, arches and islands. View the swirling bird life on one of the nearby islands. Adjacent to the National Park following a three km 4WD track we reach the magnificent, unspoiled and rarely visited Aganoa Black Sand Beach. Swim and lunch here on one of Samoa’s finest beaches.
- Extra Details
- Prices shown in New Zealand Dollars NZD$
- Prices per booking 2-6 persons: $134 pp |
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off in Apia. Please contact us for options if you are staying outside of Apia
- Maximum 6 (contact us for larger groups)
- Physical Demand: Moderate - uneven ground
- Duration: Approximately 7.5 hours
- Lunch: Sandwiches and fruit provided
- Transportation: Our Outback style 4X4 Toyota Hilux