(9.5 hrs) -
Explore natural wonders and spectacular views on this full day out. Our adventure begins with The Baha’i Temple and manicured grounds and gardens. Then to O le Pupu-Pue National Park where you will see “rope” lava, sea arches and swirling birdlife on your Coastal Lava Cliff Walk. Everyone has heard of the historical Mount Vaea and Robert Louis Stevenson’s tomb. Now’s your chance for an active 4km hike with a 250 metre climb to the top where the famous author lies, and enjoy the breathtaking panoramic view of Apia Harbour. 2 invigorating dips in mountain streams after each hike.
Everything is centred around the Cross Island Road within 30km of Apia.
- Please contact us for availability
- Prices Shown in New Zealand Dollars NZD$
- Prices per booking |2-6 persons: $134 pp | 7-8 persons: $114 pp
- For ages 12 and above
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off in Apia. Please contact us for options if you are staying outside of Apia
- Maximum 8 (contact us for larger groups)
- Physical Demand: Moderate: Long day with mild to moderate hiking
- Duration: 9.5 hours
- Lunch: Sandwiches and fruit provided
- Transportation: Our Outback style 4X4 Toyota Hilux – maybe even ride in the tray (alternative vehicle for larger groups