Tuesdays (and when Cruise Ships are in port) 6.5 hrs -
A perfect Excursion for your visit to Apia Samoa. This tour takes you to some spectacular locations on Upolu's North and South Eastern Coastlines.
Piula Cave Pool, Le Mafa Pass & Falefa Bay vistas, Lalomanu Beach, To Sua Ocean Trench, Togitigiga Waterfalls and Papapapaitai Falls... We've hand picked these Gems and put them together for you to experience as the Jewels of Eastern Upolu.
- Pick up at central Apia or wharf and off along the beautiful East Coast Road.
- Piula Cave Pool Only metres from the ocean swim in the freshwater spring fed pool sitting beneath a historic church. On Sundays the Piula Cave Pool is closed and is replaced by Falefa Falls.
- Falefa Falls Is a two-tiered waterfall that plunges directly into the sea. (Sundays only).
- Le Mafa Pass Driving eastwards we pass through cattle grazing country of this high mountain pass and sidetrack to view the spectacular Fugaloa Bay coastline.
- Lalomanu Beach Snack and swim at Samoa’s most famous beach.
- To Sua Ocean Trench Unquestionably the nation’s most renowned natural attraction. Brave the 30 metre steep descent into the trench and swim the crystal clear waters. Stroll around the lovely gardens and gaze over the beautiful volcanic coast.
- Togitogiga Waterfalls Exquisite freshwater swimming hole under a water fall! Short not to arduous walk from the car park.
- Southeast Coastal Drive Depart Togitogiga and go back in time as you pass through the living culture of village life, plantations and O Le Pupu Pue National Park (Samoa’s largest).
- Papapapatai Falls Roadside stop to view the spectacular 110m falls.
- Return to Apia.
- The start time may vary depending on ship arrival and departure times
- Falefa Waterfalls replace Piula Cave Pools on Sundays
- If not travelling by ship - please book the scheduled Tuesday tour.
- Extra Details
- Prices shown in New Zealand Dollars NZD$
- Prices per booking | 2-6 persons: $195 pp | 7-8 persons: $165 pp |
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off in Apia. Please contact us for options if you are staying outside of Apia
- Maximum 8 (contact us for larger groups)
- Physical Demand: Moderate
- Duration: Full Day Tour at around 6.5 hours
- Lunch: Sandwiches and fruit provided
- Transportation: Our Outback style 4X4 Toyota Hilux or small van – maybe even ride in the tray (alternative vehicle for larger groups)