Experience six different magnificent water destinations on an exhilarating journey that will take you eastwards through the diverse north and south coasts of Upolu, three mountain passes, and some tantalising off-road jaunts.
Accomplish five different fresh and salt water swims in one day! This Full Day Tour takes you to the Pristine Waters of Upolu; Piula Cave Pool, Sauniatu Waterfall, Lalomanu Beach, To Sua Ocean Trench & Togitogiga Waterfall.
On the way home we have a roadside stop to view Upolu’s highest waterfall, Papapapatai Falls at 110m.
- Extra Details
- Prices shown in New Zealand Dollars NZD$
- Prices per booking|1 person: $250 | 2-6 persons: $203 pp | 7-8 persons: $173 pp | under 12 years old $125 pp
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off in Apia. Please contact us for options if you are staying outside of Apia
- Maximum 8 (contact us for larger groups)
- Physical Demand: Moderate
- Duration: Full Day Tour at around 9 hours
- Lunch: Sandwiches and fruit provided
- Transportation: Our Outback style 4X4 Toyota Hilux – maybe even ride in the tray (alternative vehicle for larger groups)