Saturdays (4 - 5 hrs) -
On this Half Day Tour you will take a hike then a refreshing swim in a magnificent Volcanic Crater Lake. Lake Lanoto’o is one of only two locations in Samoa to be designated as a ‘Wetland of International Importance’ under the RAMSAR convention.
Hike 3km through dense rainforest up to Samoa’s iconic Volcanic Crater Lake. Look out for wild goldfish while cooling off in the lake’s refreshing waters. The trek is often wet and slippery but completely worth the effort!
Please note that the hike up the crater is quite steep and often wet and slippery. A certain level of fitness is required - please contact us if you unsure on the suitability of this tour.
- Prices shown in New Zealand Dollars NZD$
- Prices per booking - 1 person: $136 | 2-4 persons: $110pp |
- For ages 12 and above
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off in Apia. Please contact us for options if you are staying outside of Apia
- Maximum 4 (contact us for larger groups)
- Physical Demand: Hard - steep hiking up a Volcanic Crater
- Sturdy footwear required
- Duration: Half Day tour at around 4-5 hours depending on conditions
- Lunch: Sandwiches and fruit provided
- Transportation: Our Outback style 4X4 Toyota Hilux